Laboratory Chemical Fume Hoods have been using for handling of toxic materials for a long time. These hazardous chemicals are required to be kept in the containment and away from exposing to personnel outside the hoods. Before any operation to be performed inside the hoods, it is critical to have a fume hood performance evaluation that will assure adequate protection for laboratory workers.
IsscoThai provides performance testing for all certain types of fume hood including duct and ductless hoods. Our field technicians are well trained and obligated to pass our in-house-hands-on exam before performing any test to customers. This assures all customers will satisfy services we provide with unmatched quality!
Your Requirement: Compliance
- Traceability to national and international standards.
- Laboratory Chemical Fume Hoods are tested in compliance with ASHRAE 110 or ANSI/AIHA Z9.5 as well as manufacturer's guidelines.
Your Requirement: Cost
- Tailored-made testing program fits your tight budget.
Your Requirement: Clarity of Reporting
- All field-testing and validation results are clearly reported with a pass/fail section.
- Reports are provided in both hard copy and PDF file.
ASHRAE 110 Fume Hood Testing
The performance of the laboratory chemical fume hood under AI (as installed) and AU (as used) conditions after installed should include the ASHRAE 110-1995 performance test. The ASHRAE 110 test consists of four parts:
- Small volume smoke test
- Large volume smoke test
- Face velocity tests
- Tracer gas containment tests
Periodic performance tests of the face velocity measurements and smoke visualization test are required at least on an annual basis and when repairs of a fume hood occur.
For more information on our services plus a free consultation to suit your budget and requirements: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org